- Plans sales volumes and potential of target customers.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes and evaluates markets (both technology and product portfolio) and needs of potential or existing customers.
- Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for the customer related product and service portfolio.
- Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
- May act as point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.
- Degree in Engineering, Preferably in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3-4 years sales experience in engineering products
- Knowledge in Electrical AC motors, AC Inverters
- Able to communicate with people of all level
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Job ID: 89046
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time