For our Energy Management Medium Voltage Factory in Kocaeli Gebze we are looking for a Low Voltage Order Engineer.
What are my responsibilities?
• Conduct project (order) management and manufacturing processes of Low Voltage Switchgear orders
• Establish and monitor the project (order) plan
• Coordination and collaboration with factory intern groups
• Close collaboration with engineering, proposal and project management groups
• Provide close communication with Siemens Regional companies
• Evaluate the process risks and initiate necessary actions
• Ensure that project (order) processes are in line with factory processes
• Follow Siemens Production System principles
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• University degree in Electrical Engineering
• Advanced command of English. German is an asset
• Very good command of MS Office applications
• Knowledge on Low Voltage Switchgear Technology
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience preferably in Switchgear business
What else do I need to know?
• Military service should be completed
• No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00