Siemens DF FA Pharmaceutical OEM BD Manager 西门子（中国）工厂自动化制药行业业务拓展经理（北京）
SLC FA Discrete Industries Pharmaceutical OEM BD manager
This position is focus on promoting FA products in Machine builder of Pharmaceutical industry, working in Factory automation Business unit.
BD manager working between product management and industry sales, study industry requirement and product feature in order to promote right product portfolio.
What are my responsibilities?
· Promote Factory Automation products in Pharmaceutical industry, driving business in order to achieve growth target
· Manage business, make customer and branch analysis and strategy
· Implement strategy, guide sales to make things happen
· Organize internal resources to support sales to develop customer
· Competition analysis, summarize experiences and knowledge to make fighting guide to support Sales outperform competition
· Develop and control business to make a sustainable development business environment.
· Design, implement and support marketing activities
· Make report according to request
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Automation background
· Knowledge of Simatic portfolio
· Have experience in Pharmaceutical OEM customer developing or have working experience in pharmaceutical industry
· Ability to learn, analysis, work under pressure
· Good presentation and negotiation skill
· Willingness to document and share knowledge
· Bachelor or above
· Team work spirit
· Willingness to travel
What else do I need to know (introduction about business)
Factory Automation Business Unit is leading position automation products provider in various industry, main product is Smatic, include PLC, I/O, HMI, IPC and industry software.
Please find more information on our organization at http://www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Job ID: 89068
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time