We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do, to learn, to grow for every stage of life.
Building Technology is an in-house global competence center for software engineering. We work closely with the Siemens Divisions to engineer creative products and services across the world. Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms an important part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Building Technologies. Here, we’re hiring for a Developer. In this role, you’ll work more as a Software Engineer in charge of one or more Software projects, Programmers also serve as Technical advisers to management and provide programming perspective on requirements. Join our team and we will offer you the opportunity to enter a special management career path.
We make real what matters
- You will be responsible linux environment using shell scripts,
- We need you to Ensure conformance to quality processes to help project in meeting quality goals,
- You will be responsible to interact with product owner and architects for technical clarifications.
- You will be working on multiple technologies and you will get exposure with IOT and WOT.
What you need to make real what matters
- M.Sc./MCS/MCA/BE/B Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical)..
- 3-4 years hands-on technical experience.
- Understand and analyze requirements by interacting with relevant stake holders to attain full clarity
- Write automated unit tests and integration tests for the implemented features
- Experience in working on linux environment using shell scripts would be added advantage
- Exposure to IoT and WoT would be an added advantage
- Exposure to Builiding Automation domain would be an added advantage
- Ensure conformance to quality processes to help project in meeting quality goals
- Investigate reported software defects, debugging
- Interact with product owner and architects for technical clarifications
- Communication - intra team, inter group, spoken skills, written skills - including email, presentation and articulation skills
This role is primarily based at Navi Mumbai (Pune). However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Building Technology at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/building-technologies.htm and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 89072
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time