Horizon Developer (89072)
Are you passionate about growing your software skills? We are looking for an energetic and talented Product Safety and Security Expert to join our Mobility team in Pune.
Our Process & Drives team is shaping the future of manufacturing and improving the reliability, safety and efficiency of production across the globe.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- 3-4 years hands-on technical experience.
- Understand and analyze requirements by interacting with relevant stake holders to attain full clarity
- Write automated unit tests and integration tests for the implemented features
- Experience in working on linux environment using shell scripts would be added advantage
- Exposure to IoT and WoT would be an added advantage
- Exposure to Builiding Automation domain would be an added advantage
- Ensure conformance to quality processes to help project in meeting quality goals
- Investigate reported software defects, debugging
- Interact with product owner and architects for technical clarifications
- Communication - intra team, inter group, spoken skills, written skills - including email, presentation and articulation skills
Ø M.Sc./MCS/MCA/BE/B Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
Skill Set :
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel
- Visual Studio, eclipse
- Good English writing, editing and researching skills on technical subjects
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Version Control Systems like GIT
- docker knowledge and cloud infrastructure knowledge will be useful
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about Process & Drives at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/process-industries-and-drives.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 89072
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time