Master´s Thesis Corporate Culture in the Digital Age
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2017, which ended on September 30, 2017, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.1billion and had around 28,400 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-orientedWrite a master’s thesis on "Organizational change and transition of a global corporate culture into the digital age" in close collaboration with our digital transformation team.
- You identify the critical success factors of transforming a thriving business into the age of digital solutions and business models
- You investigate new approaches for effective global collaboration
- The aim of your thesis is to develop a framework for the design of a corporate and management culture considering the impact of digital transformation on leading technology companies
- Major in economics, business administration, business psychology, communication sciences or equivalent and want to start your master thesis in January
- Practical experience in a multi-national technology company (eg. as an internship or a working student)
- Have international academic or professional experience
- You are fluent in German and English, knowledge of other foreign languages is an advantage
Job ID: 89073
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time