Sales Manager Logistics & Automatic Warehouses
Siemens is looking for a Sales Manager Logistics and Automatic Warehouses, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. He/she will be responsible for the Industry Logistics Business in terms of Direct Business, Revenues, SG&A and Ebit figures focused on Domestic market (reporting directly to Head of business Unit) as well as acting as International Hub (reporting directly to HQ).
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
· Develop and guide the overall operation of IL Business, including market strategy, business development, offering, sales, projects management, engineering and operations;
· Lead and drive sales activities according to HQ strategies and the italian market in order to increase Siemens leadership in the market segment and to achieve the new orders and revenue objectives.
· Organize, coordinate internal IL sales structure.
· Increase the cross selling opportunities with others Divisions and Bus
· Exercising tight cost control to identify the best proposal for the customer and turning the opportunity in profitable business.
And what about the medium-long term?
· Full responsibility also on engineering & execution activities leading the dedicated operational team
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Bachelor's / 5 Years Master's Degree in Automation, Mechanical or Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering
· Good knowledge of mechatronics and/or automation concepts
· At least 5 years experience in technical sales or business management within plant engineering and industrial automation
· Available to travel national and international
· Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken
· Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer satisfaction , initiative, autonomy and propensity to develop the team
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to
Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and
guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
further information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 89093
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time