Software Professional (.Net, WPF)
Responsible for the development and delivery of parts of a product, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms. Activities to be performed include:
- Develop robust interactive GUI components for desktop application.
- Improving user experience, scalability and performance of GUI.
- Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality.
- Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
- Performing code review and creation / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA
Experience & Skill Set Required:
- 3-6 years work experience in Software Engineering especially in professional software product development.
Knowledge / Competencies Required:
- Proven skills in C# .Net and .Net Framework
- Proven skills in WPF and XAML are must
- Experience working in SQL Server 2012 or above
- Experience in Prism v4 or advanced
- Experience in LINQ and ADO .Net
- Experience in Entity Framework
- Sound knowledge of MVVM and other design patterns
- Good knowledge of TFS
- Knowledge for JIRA and Confluence will be a plus
- Good to have knowledge of Multi-threaded programming (TPL, async/await etc.)
- Customer focus and collaboration skills
- Must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills. Should be well-versed with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is beneficial
- Sound knowledge of Software Engineering processes. Experience with Agile/Lean practices is preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Job ID: 89107
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time