Performance Controller - Siemens Mobility Egypt
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure all the company’s financial statements are in accordance with local GAAP, IFRS, company guidelines, and business requirements
- Partner with external and internal auditors to ensure the statutory financial reporting meets the regulatory standards
- Accounts payable periodic review, timely payments and resolving issues with suppliers
- Accounts Receivables periodic review
- Proper accounting of accruals for operating costs, so that the Monthly Financials present a true picture.
- Assists in the development of financial policies and procedures and implementation.
- Forecast for general, procurement cost centers and projects.
- Monthly provision of reporting tasks incl. FC, Hedging, Accruals,
- Research, analyze, evaluate, and report on problem areas, including solutions.
- Acting as the financial partner in any improvement project focusing on achieving KPIs.
- Responsible for hourly rate and FUCO calculation
- Managing Cost Center controlling
- Balance sheet monthly review
- Mediator between the business unit and corporate functions.
- Ensuring improvements of forecast and reporting tools and systems
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Very Good knowledge and experience in accounting, costing and controlling
- Skilled user of Excel, PowerPoint
- Good financial analytical skills
- Good team player and a quick learner, willing to work hard and flexible
- Strong English skills, both orally and in writing, are mandatory for this position
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 89140
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time