Fire Alarm Small Works Manager
Small Works Manager
Siemens Building Technologies are recruiting a Small Works Manager to deliver fast high-quality small works projects (small works up to £85k) to all stakeholders on time and within cost whilst maintaining margins and keeping outstanding debt to a minimum. As Small Works Manager you will co-ordinate with clients and manage the quoting, design, installation and commissioning elements of small works projects
- Responsible for client enquiries and providing small works quotations. Gain clear understanding of Customer requirements – either from the staff members or visit sites to carry out technical surveys as required.
- Fully manage the scope of works for the duration of the project, carrying out variation management, quality checks on installation and health & safety audits.
- Communicate job progress/performance to client, ensuring works are carried out to the specification.
- Responsible for ensuring all problems during project delivery are solved effectively keeping high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for generating risk and method statements, ensuring all works are being carried out in accordance with Siemens H&S guidelines.
- Actively managing approved Siemens Sub Contractors and Siemens engineers to carryout works.
- Working closely with all areas of the business to ensure works are managed and delivered in accordance with Siemens small works processes.
- Responsible for financial forecasting including quoted works, orders received and invoicing for all works.
The Small Works Manager (You)
- Previous experience with in a similar role
- Project Management & commissioning experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the Fire industry standards to latest version of BS 5839.
- Experience within a Customer Facing role.
- Able to prioritizse workload.
- Able to motive a team insuring deadlines are met
- Ability to resolve problems and challenges quickly and effectively
- Health and safety qualification (i.e. IOSH) would be an advantage but training will be given.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK and Ireland, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 89151
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time