Senior Software Developer
Looking for a career in software development for cloud-based solutions? Want to work in a high-energy and agile team that drives innovation at work? Siemens development center in Bangalore is looking for talented individuals like you to join its IoT integration team.
Change the future with us
As a Senior Software developer for cloud-based solutions at Siemens, you will:
• Support us in the design, implementation, testing and documentation of innovative software solutions - from highly scalable processing of production data in the backend to cloud-based portal and front-end solutions
• Work in a team of cloud development experts
• Contribute to requirements engineering and create technical specifications based on customer needs and specifications
• Analyze customer requirements and produce detail and solution specifications
• Be responsible for maintaining software code quality and ensuring state-of-the-art software security & safety requirements
Excited about this career opportunity? We are looking for experienced professionals who fulfill the following requirements and criteria.
• Degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent
• You have solid experience (>3 years) in developing cloud-based software solutions
• You have solid knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS or MS Azure, are familiar with their services and can implement software solutions on these platforms
• You prefer to use agile development methods (e.g., SCRUM)
• You have advanced knowledge of Java and C #
• You are aware of technologies like REST and Cloud Foundry
• Knowledge of Velocity or comparable template engines is an advantage
• Knowledge of cloud-specific monitoring tools, such as CloudWatch or Azure Monitor
• You have already gained experience in requirement engineering
• You think analytically, work independently and are solution-oriented
• You strong command over written and spoken English
Think you are perfect for this role? Apply to join us at Siemens!
As the largest development center of Siemens worldwide we offer great learning and career development opportunities in our Bangalore office.
As an equal-opportunity employer we accept applications from experienced individuals regardless of race, gender, physical disabilities or sexual orientation.
To know more about this job, please write to Harini from our Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com
• Find out more about Siemens at www.siemens.com
Job ID: 89156
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time