Senior Software Developer
Senior Software Developer– IoT Integrations
Looking for an exciting career opportunity in software development? Passionate about developing future solutions in the IoT space? Siemens development center in Bangalore is looking for problem solvers and solution builders like you to join its team of IoT integration development experts.
Change the future with us
As a Senior software developer, you will help realize global projects focusing on the integration of operational technologies and IT assets and systems of Siemens. You will also develop customer-specific solutions for diverse Industrial IoT (IIoT) applications and your primary responsibilities will involve:
• Working with highly agile and global software development teams to implement integrated IoT solutions for Siemens businesses and end-customers
• Supporting the design, implementation, testing and documentation of innovative software solutions ranging from high-end processing of production data in the backend to defining asset data models, to cloud-based portals and front-end applications
• Contributing to requirement engineering and creating technical specifications
• Analyzing customer requirements and producing detail and solution specifications
• Maintaining high software code quality and ensuring the realization of state-of-the-art security & safety requirements of customer projects
Excited about this opportunity? Please ensure that you fulfill the following requirements and criteria.
• Successful completion of a degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or a similar qualification
• Advanced experience (>5 years) in developing software solutions for industry
• Advanced experience in system integration, data modelling and interface standards, with the ability to create integrated IT solutions
• In-depth knowledge of at least one IoT industry field e.g. manufacturing, smart utilities, smart cities, Industrial IoT, asset tracking
• Strong experience in requirement engineering is highly preferred
• Solid knowledge in at least one programming language (e.g., Java, C#, C ++)
• Strong expertise in database administration (relational and non-relational database systems)
• Good English communication skills and experience in working with global and virtual teams for distributed projects
• Solution-oriented, with the ability to think analytically and work independently
Think you are perfect for this role? Apply to join us in our journey at Siemens!
As the largest development center of Siemens worldwide we offer great learning and career development opportunities in our Bangalore office.
As an equal-opportunity employer we accept applications from experienced individuals regardless of race, gender, physical disabilities or sexual orientation.
To know more about this job, please write to Harini from our Talent Acquisition team at
Job ID: 89161
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time