Lead Software Developer - Web based & mobile solutions
Lead Software Developer– Web based & mobile solutions
Are you a champion developer of web and mobile based software
for IoT applications? Are you excited about creating prototypes, proof of
concepts or MVPs of potentially game-changing solutions of the future? Siemens
development center in Bangalore is looking for experts like you to join its
team of IoT integration development experts.
Change the future with us
development expert in web and mobile based software solutions, you will be responsible
for developing prototypes, proof of concepts and initial MVPs of future
products for diverse markets in the IoT domain. Following market confirmation,
you will also support in scaling up solutions for widespread customer usage. Other
responsibilities will include:
• Working in a diverse and agile team of product owners, project managers, software architects and lead developers
• Designing, implementing and testing innovative software solutions - from highly scalable processing of backend production data to cloud-based portal and front-end solutions.
• Designing innovative web and mobile based applications for Industrial IoT (IIoT)
• Developing technical concepts and specifications based on the analysis of customer processes and requirements.
• Analyzing customer requirements and produce detail and solution specifications
• Ensuring high software code quality and realization of state-of-the-art security & safety requirements
Excited about this career opportunity? We are looking for experienced candidates who fulfill the following requirements and criteria.
• A degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent
• Solid experience (5+ years) in developing web and mobile (Android, iOS) based solutions for high-impact/global projects
• Proficiency in HTML/CSS, Java and C#
• Ability to use agile development methods (e.g., SCRUM)
• Strong experience in requirement engineering for global customer projects
• Solution-oriented, analytical thinker, and can work independently
• Excellent English communication skills
Think you are perfect for this role? Apply to join us in our journey at Siemens!
As the largest development center of Siemens worldwide we offer great learning and career development opportunities in our Bangalore office.
As an equal-opportunity employer we accept applications from experienced individuals regardless of race, gender, physical disabilities or sexual orientation.
To know more about this job, please write to Harini from our Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com
• Find out more about Siemens at www.siemens.com
Job ID: 89166
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time