Lead Software Developer (IoT Asset Integration & OT Specialist)
Lead Software Developer - IoT Asset Integration & OT Specialist
We are looking for an experienced IoT Asset Integration & OT Specialist Engineer with expertise in industrial automation and control systems. As an OT Specialist, the expert will be required to provide operational technology support for global IoT projects at Siemens development center in Bangalore.
Change the future with us
As an expert in IoT asset integration with operational technologies, you will be required to demonstrate strong expertise in the following areas:
• Implementation of customer projects and support of the process from the first idea to the commissioning of IoT edge devices and asset gateways to connect industrial equipment
• Adapt IoT gateways and software elements based on specific project requirements in close cooperation with development teams and their customers
• Develop, expand, improve, test and document standard PLC modules according to project requirements
Qualifications and competencies
Excited about this career opportunity? We are looking for experienced professionals who fulfill the following requirements and criteria.
• You have successfully completed degree in Automation Technology, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or comparable
• Several years of technology development and project experience in the field of process and / or automation technology
• You bring several years of experience in PLC SW creation and possibly in SW standardization
• Experience in programming and commissioning of control systems as well as the connection of field devices via industrial fieldbuses (e. g. Profibus, Profinet, CAN, EtherCat, EthernetIP)
• You have experience in the commissioning of industrial plants and assets
• You have expertise in control and drive technology
• You also master common bus systems such as Ethernet, Profinet and Profibus
• You have strong English communication skills
Think you are perfect for this role? Apply to join us at Siemens!
As the largest development center of Siemens worldwide we offer great learning and career development opportunities in our Bangalore office.
As an equal-opportunity employer we accept applications from experienced individuals regardless of race, gender, physical disabilities or sexual orientation.
To know more about this job, please write to Harini from our Talent Acquisition team at
Find out more about Siemens at www.siemens.com
Job ID: 89169
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time