Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). FSS in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
· You are a smart experienced professional who has good knowledge in Purchase Order.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are a Graduate in B.Sc/B.Com/BBM with minimum 3-4 years experience in PO creations using SAP Software
- You are good MS Excel
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have good understanding of AP processes; good understanding of General accounting issues would be preferable.
- You have excellent customer orientation and problem solving skills.
- You will ensure the PO’s are created for requests sent and report on timely manner.
- You will clear the discrepancies on PO’s routed by division within agreed SLAs
- You will be responsible to meet the agreed SLAs with the customer timely and efficiently.
- You will work closely with buyers to drive towards solutions.
- You will be responsible to report the data to SDM team and provide actions on the same.
- You will assist buyers in terms of requirements of PO’s
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 89177
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time