If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
We provide competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Join our team as Engagement Manager (m/f/d) in one of our offices within Germany
- Help define GDN engagement models across vertical teams
- Establish GDN standard offsite services and develop GTM for the same
- Develop relationships across field team and customers alike
- Tailor engagement models based on customer needs
- Work closely with GDN for all operational requirements
- Lead RFP responses for all global delivery requirements for Germany
- 5 to 10 years of professional services experience with at least 3 – 5 years of experience in Global Delivery
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical, Engineering or a similar field of study
- Demonstrable background in PLM and technologies desirable, including configuration and customization of Siemens PLM Software products
- Candidate must possess demonstrated skills, written/verbal communication skills, strategy articulation skills, organization skills, the ability to multi-task and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and exhibit professional business conduct at all times
- Have a style characterized by high level of integrity and trust based on ethics and Siemens values
- Results oriented, organized, highly motivated and detail oriented with high level of energy/high sense of urgency
- Demonstrate global view and ability to collaborate across cultures
- Proven ability to build network, engage customers and field teams
- Proven ability to define effective, efficient and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination
- Skilled in a collaborative environment, succeeding with members of various teams
- Strong project management skills; can effectively manage and follow through on tasks and projects to successful conclusion
What more do I need to know?
PLM is unique from other enterprise software solutions because it drives top line revenue from repeatable processes. By providing the application depth and breadth needed to digitally author, validate and manage the detailed product and process data, PLM supports continuous innovation.
At Siemens PLM we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please note that only complete application packages (including letter of motivation, CV and certificates) can be taken into account.
Your contact person is Eva Kaiser, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
In addition, you will find helpful information about careers at Siemens and also have the possibility to set up an individual search agent who will automatically inform you about interesting vacancies.
Siemens supports the Program “Job – Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.