Hardware Design Engineer
Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: we build infrastructure where there is no infrastructure. We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow. The Corporate Technology team is developing components for electrified aviation, where the projects provide significant added value activities.
What kind of tasks will you have?
- Develop specific components for safety critical electric aircraft control systems
- Participate in electronics hardware development from scratch
- Create high level designs based on requirements and project needs
- Develop and maintain requirements and artifacts
- Realization of detailed designs and implementations
- Support transition to manufacturing and production
- Test, debug circuits and make design changes
- Maintain design, assembly, and test documentation
What makes you stand out?
- Relevant university degree (electrical engineer, mechatronics engineer or other relevant degrees)
- Experience with Altium Designer
- Experience with embedded system design
- Analogue, digital and mixed circuit design experience
- Confident usage of measurement tools and devices
- Getting familiar with version control systems
- Safety mindset
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate in project team
- Capability to cooperate in English
- Flexible, open minded personality
What do we consider as an advantage?
- Experience with circuit simulation tools
- High-speed design skills
- Experience with safety critical embedded systems
- Familiarity with automotive standards (e.g.: ISO 26262)
- Knowledge in manufacturing and assembly processes
We provide a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
- Possibility for realization of new ideas
- Possibility for close cooperation with joint teams (mechanical, battery, power electronics)
- Shaping the future of electric aviation
- Brainstorming on best practices and processes for electric aviation industry
Job ID: 89179
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time