This position develops AI models and proofs of concept in the field of
industrial production and engineering systems. As part of an innovative team
you perform applied research with a focus on Deep Learning technologies (e.g.
image recognition, speech recognition and related industrial problem setups).
Thereby, close collaboration with the business units of Siemens Digital
Industries is required.
This is a position within a new agile team of Technology & Innovations department of Siemens Digital Industries.
· Working with business unit colleagues (e.g. product managers, business development, architects) to identify AI use cases and understand requirements.
· Implementation of proofs of concept, conception and training of AI models, and investigation of different solution alternatives.
· Investigation of the latest AI technologies and assessment of their benefits.
· Application of AI technologies to real-world problems in industrial use cases (e.g. automation, robotics, engineering)
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or Physics required.
· 2+ years of practical background in Artificial Intelligence or optimization algorithms required.
· Good knowledge of machine learning technologies, AI programming libraries (e.g. TensorFlow) and programming languages (e.g. Python)
· Real world problem solving and a hands-on, can-do mentality.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English (verbal & written).
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Knowledge of industrial automation, production or engineering.
Job ID: 89186
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time