Siemens DF AI Team Leader 西门子中国AI团队经理（北京）
Siemens DF FA Team Leader Artificial Intelligence (AI)
This position drives innovation projects across the whole Digital
Industries division using artificial intelligence (AI) and autonomous systems
technologies. It identifies AI use cases in engineering, automation and
production together with the business units. Moreover, the position identifies,
hires and develops the appropriate resources. The position embodies a hands-on startup
mentality where the technology manager works within the team and leads and contributes
to technical projects. Finally, the position fosters collaborations with top
universities and startups.
This position leads a new agile team of Technology & Innovations department of Siemens Digital Industries.
· Setup and develop the team to ensure the required competencies.
· Coordination of implementation of proofs of concept and transfer of results to product development.
with business unit colleagues (e.g. product managers, business development,
architects) to identify AI use cases and understand requirements.
· Investigation of the latest AI technologies and assessment of their benefits.
· Application of AI technologies to real-world problems in industrial use cases (e.g. automation, robotics, engineering)
· Presentation of results and success stories to top management.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Master degree or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or Physics required.
· 5+ years of practical background in Artificial Intelligence and/or industrial automation required.
· Proven experience as successful manager of small and medium sized teams.
· Strong capabilities in execution (incl. strategic and conceptual thinking) and leadership (incl. strength in inspiring and motivating a team).
· Sound understanding of AI technologies required.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English (verbal & written).
Job ID: 89210
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time