Siemens DF AI Lead Researcher 西门子中国AI高级研究员（北京）
Siemens DF FA Senior Researcher AI
In the position as AI expert, you are responsible for development of new AI architectures and models using the latest technologies. As part of an innovative team, you perform applied research with a focus on Deep Learning technologies. Thereby, close collaboration with the business units of Siemens Digital Industries is required. Also, you are responsible to initiate and drive collaborations with top universities in the field of AI. Potential application fields include image classification, speech recognition and related problems.
This is a position within a new agile team of Technology & Innovations department of Siemens Digital Industries.
· Working with business unit colleagues (e.g. product managers, business development, architects) to identify AI use cases and understand requirements.
· Creation and training of AI models, investigation of different solution alternatives and coordination of implementation of proofs of concept.
· Investigation of the latest AI technologies and assessment of their benefit.
of AI technologies to real-world problems in industrial use cases (e.g.
production automation, machine tools, robotics, engineering)
· Collaboration with top universities and start-ups.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Ph. D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or Physics required.
· 5+ years of practical background in Artificial Intelligence required.
· Excellent knowledge of machine learning technologies and AI programming libraries (e.g. TensorFlow)
· Real world problem solving and a hands-on, can-do mentality.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English (verbal & written).
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Knowledge of industrial automation, production or engineering.
Job ID: 89211
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time