Customer Service Coordinator - Manufacturing
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Customer Service Coordinator. You will perform a range of customer service functions within the planning department of this manufacturing site. The role will be the main point of contact for all internal and external customers and provide ad hoc support to the team.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will strive for 100% service to customers and ensure that the daily operational reality matches the needs of that customer.
- Responsible for providing 100% service levels to all customers within the organisation as the general key customer contact at Sudbury and as well globally for spares and accessories planning.
- Key contact to maintain and respond to the Customer Service inbox and process customer orders on SAP.
- Interpret customer demand changes to define clear actions for prevention of excess inventory before communicating with Supply Planning and Customer commercial teams to allow clean execution.
- Communicate potential service issues to Sales relating to forecast above consumption in a clear and timely manner.
- Ensure SAP reflects realistic planning requirements that drive the whole supply chain, finding ways to improve the use of the existing tools in order to streamline planning processes, seeking automation where possible and to ensure that all replenishment orders are placed within the lead time.
To find out more about us, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.co.uk
Your qualifications and experiences:
· Broad knowledge of product distribution, inventory control, manufacturing processes.
· Supply Chain and Customer Service experience.
· Understanding of the MRP/MPS/S&OP process.
· Ideally you will have proven experience of working with SAP.
Your personality and skills:
· Customer focused mind-set.
· Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and overall analytics - ability to deal with large amounts of data.
· Strong communication skills – ability to communicate clearly in both written and verbal forms with the ability to influence and engage across global and cross-functional groups.
· Ability to work effectively in teams.
· Highly organised and results oriented.
· Ability to work with fast pace while retaining strong attention to detail and making decisions.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Ability to drive change and deliver projects, initiatives and process improvements.
· Familiar with lean concepts and tools.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Job ID: 89231
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time