HR Administrative Operator - Dutch speaker (m/f)
HR Shared Services are a strategic partner for Siemens, providing services in the field of Human Resources and supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities. Our Hub in Lisbon provides services to several Siemens entities across 12 different countries in more than 15 different languages.
We are seeking to strengthen our Dutch / Flemish speaking service delivery capabilities in HR for our Belux operations.
What are my responsibilities?
Execution of tasks related to Human Resources Administration for Siemens Belgium / Luxembourg, such as:
- Data management related to employees (from onboarding to termination);
- Management of employee related organizational structure (cost center, organizational unit, manager);
- Administration of one-time / variable compensation;
- Time management administration;
- Learning administration and course organization;
- Providing support to employees in requests and clarifications concerning HR topics (Ask HR).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in HR, Psychology, Social Sciences or similar (preferable);
- Fluency in Dutch (knowledge of French / English will be considered a plus);
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook);
Team Player, with a strong customer focus, results & quality orientation;
- Reliable, organized, autonomous and with strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment.
Job ID: 89233
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time