Software Developer (Core Java developer)
Designation : Software Developer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and guides in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
We make real what matters.
- Your primary responsibility will involve development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
- Here, you will develop differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance to the partners’ quality requirements.
- Analyzing software requirements and software functional specification and implementation, and documentation of assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule will also be your core responsibility.
- In terms of coding, you will write/ test code for part of software component/ work product, unit test the implemented solutions, ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- You will ensure investigation and fixing of software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- In addition to the above responsibilities mentioned, you will perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project partners.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- You have a degree in science or engineering with 2- 5 years of software development experience.
- We expect you to come with project experience in core Java development along with RMI, Multi-threading, IPC, Socket Programming, Servlet, JDBC
- We desire that you have basic knowledge in RDBMS / SQL, HTML5, CSS3 & Angular JS, AWS, Spring Cloud, Sprint Boot
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: Corporate Technologies and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 89278
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time