EHS Officer - Energy Management (Saudi Nationals)
Energy Management, Transmission Solutions
What are my responsibilities?
· Support Project management in implementation, communication, monitoring and reporting of HSE plan
· Provides expert advice and reports HSE performance to Client and PM team
· Comply with company safety policies and procedures
· Coordinate with Engineers and supervisors to enforce the CHSEP (Construction HSE Plan)
· Inspect site and monitor construction activities daily to identify hazards and advise of corrective measures
· Conduct induction training and toolbox talks with engineers an supervisors
· Report unsafe acts and conditions
· Investigate near miss incidents and take steps to eliminate dangers
· Ensure waste generated creates minimum hazard to the environment
· Prepare risk assessment for all activities
· Inspect all vehicles entering site to ensure safe operation
· Coordinate First Aid, rescue and emergency services
· Prepare weekly and monthly statistical reports
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Have experience of managing the HSE function on large projects including rigging, equipment erection,
excavation, working at heights, welding, heavy lifting etc.
· Have a minimum of 5 years of experience as an HSE Engineer/Officer
· Be fully familiar with HSE processes and implementation
· Working on industrial projects like in Power Plants or Substations would be beneficial.
· Knowledge of HSE standards NEBOSH/OSHA
· Project Management standards
· Management of multicultural teams
What else do i need to know?
· You must have excellent command of the English language.
· Have worked in a multicultural environment.
· Middle East experience preferred.
· Degree in a relevant subject is required.
· Bachelors in Engineering / Diploma in Engineering / Bachelors in Science or in other discipline
· NEBOSH International General Certificate
· Certified Lead auditor for OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
How do I apply?
· We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application
documents – including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively – can
be considered in the selection process
Job ID: 89305
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time