HR Business Partner
Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: we build infrastructure where there is no
infrastructure. We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow.
Siemens Zrt. Power and Gas Budapest Plant – with more than 500 colleagues - is a key player in the world’s energy generation industry as one of the largest global supplier of power station turbines
What kind of tasks will you have?
· Provide the local perspective of business needs and requirements to HR at all levels
· Ensure implementation of Global HR Strategy in alignment with local needs
· Develop and communicate the local People Strategy and translate it into HR goals and actions
· Lead or contribute to the implementation of HR programs and initiatives
· Coach and enable executives to be more effective leaders
· Provide basic human resources services and operational support
· Assisting Line Managers to address specific people topics as consultant to help managers decide on best course of action
· Guide the business on the appropriate HR programs, processes, and policies based on the business strategy
What makes you stand out?
· 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing environment, preferably in an HR Advisor / Business Partner role
· Experience in blue-collar worker projects
· Bachelor’s degree in HR relevant field or equivalent like Professional Human Resources certification
· Fluent Business English
· Strategic thinking, problem solving skills
· Skills for Coaching and developing others
· Flexibility, agility
· Excellent communication skills
· Flexibility to travel if required (site to site)
What else should I know?
· German knowledge is an advantage
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
Job ID: 89317
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time