Responsible for the development and delivery of parts of a product, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms. Activities to be performed include:
• Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines
• Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality
• Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met
• Performing code review and creation / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification)
• Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
• Performing regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensuring timely reporting and escalations if any
• Supporting Project Manager for planning, ensuring risk identification and initiating steps towards risk mitigation
Qualification : BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA
Experience & Skill Set Required:
• 4-7 years work experience in Software Engineering especially in professional software product development.
Knowledge / Competencies Required:
• Proven skills in Java
• Proven skills in Spring Framework
• Basic knowledge in Micro Service Architecture
• Experience in TDD, BDD and Mocking Frameworks
• Expereince in developing applications on cloud
• Knowledge in Cloud Platforms
• Knowledge in Caching, Queuing, Service Discovery
• Knowledge in NoSQL Databases
• Knowledge in Gradle and Jenkins
• Knowledge in Workflow engines (i.e. copper)
• Knowledge in Rule engines (i.e. Java Rule Engine)
• Knowledge in appstore technologies is a plus
• Knowledge in Coorperate infrastructures (SCD, eMail, ...) is a plus
• Must have good analytical, debugging ad tracing skills. Should be well-versed with clean code principles (DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
• Sound knowledge of Software Engineering processes. Experience with Agile/Lean practices is preferred.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Job ID: 89320
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time