We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, help transform Siemens Healthineers into a learning organization.
"Areas of Responsibilities:
- Act as statistical lead for assay development, verification and validation.
- Provide statistic guidance and support for studies/trials design.
- Responsible for sample size estimation, randomization and statistical sections of protocols.
- Responsible for statistical analysis plans, analysis of study data and statistical sections of reports.
- Support quality control database design, and critical data trending analysis.
- Provide technical support for process validation as needed.
- Provide training and guidance to supporting team members or related co-workers.
- Maintaining expertise in state-of-the-art data manipulation and statistical analyses through research and continuing education;
- Developing local data management related SOPs according to the requests of related Standard, Guideline (CLSI, ICH) and GCP;
- To be window person of biostatistics to other functions, handling inquiring and feedback; providing active and strong technical supports to internal or external as needed. "
This position may suit you best, if building learning organizations is your expertise and you have extensive experience with Top Management Learning and Leadership Development.
• Minimum 2 years Pharmaceutical/Biotech and CRO statistician/biostatistician experience. Significant experience in analysis and reporting using statistical software（ SAS ,etc.）.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin
• In-depth knowledge of applicable Standard, Guideline and clinical research regulatory requirements (CLSI and ICH etc.)
• Knowledge of SAS computing package (SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Web Report Studio, and SAS IntrNet), capable of using SAS Graph and ODS to generate analytical graphics and reports
• Understanding of relational database and the ability to develop/modify SQL queries
• Capable of developing statistically sound sampling plans
• Ability to lead project teams without solid report line.
Masters degree in Statistics or a related field. Preferably in biostatistics."