Working Student (m/f/diverse) Market Communications
Job ID: 89369
Mode of Employment: Limited
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Increase the awareness of our Power Generation Services capabilities and offerings among the existing and potential customers
- Help us to drive conversion rates and marketing qualified leads
- Support our global PS MarCom campaigns, including strategies, themes, messaging tactics and targets based on our customer needs within the energy industry verticals
- Assist us in the creation of campaign targeting to support the company’s go-to-market strategy in the Power Generation Services
- Collaborate with multiple key stakeholders including the Corporate Communication Power Generation Services (PS) team, region leads, business partners, other Siemens Divisions and global Corporate Communications team to align, plan, amplify messages
- Help us to monitor and conduct analysis of our campaign measurements based on the defined KPIs and metrics
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- If you currently enrolled in an accredited college or university or equivalent in the field of communications, marketing or journalism – that´s your chance!
- Maybe you already gained some campaign working skills
- Of course you have knowledge in MS Office, Social Media and InDesign
- Show us your fluent English skills or also your additional languages, which would be a plus
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Nicole Schwippl.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 89369
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time