Siemens DF Branch Development Manager in Smart Traffic 西门子中国 智慧交通行业经理 北京
What are my responsibilities?
1. Be responsible for providing the technical consulting of SIMATIC WinCC OA SCADA project with professional technical and development skills, work within a branch development team and cooperate with the project related branch BD managers to successful implement WinCC OA software project in China market.
2. Cooperate with China existing WinCC OA business and technical team, software engineers and branch sales to fulfill the customer's technical requirements. Lead customer's engineering team to successful deliver the certain project with high quality and on time. Lead in solution design and provide satisfied solution and responsible to get acceptance from customer.
3. Be responsible for high quality of WinCC OA software architecture design, presale presentation for customer, documentation, and knowledge transfer for customer's SCADA engineer; large scale SCADA system integration, trouble shooting; make specific demo project; development of customer defined communication protocol driver based on WinCC OA.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Bachelor degree or above and major in automation, computer science, mechanical or electrical engineering etc; NCRE 3 or equivalent; CET 6 or equivalent.
2. With 5 years above IT/automation system integration or development experience. Focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization.
3. At least 2 successful 10,000 I/O complex projects delivery experience to play as solution architect/leader for complex SCADA project execution.
4. Strong programming skills and creative sense in IT field. At least proficient in one programming language(C, C++, java ...).
5. Familiar with Oracle, SQL Server databases, SQL Query, PL/SQL stored procedure application; Oracle/Oracle RAC in Linux system problem determination and resolution.
6. Familiar with Linux based enterprise network application.
7. Fluent in English documentation read/write and oral communication.
8. Must be willing to travel frequently.
Job ID: 89372
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time