Contract Manager (to cover maternity leave)
Contract Manager for Energy Management and Power&Gas Divisions.
Performing Contract Management function as Business Partner of the following current Business Units:
o Energy Management Division:
§ Transmission Solutions (EM TS)
§ Transformers (EM TR)
§ High Voltage Products (EM HP)
§ Customer Service (EM CS) for TS, TR and HP Business Units.
o Power & Gas Division:
§ Instrumentation,Control & Electrical
· Contract management for all matters coming from the Key Customers within Energy Management and Power&Gas Divisions (independently of the Business Unit’s origin)
· Contribution to the success of the aforementioned businesses by supporting them to achieve the best possible contractual position as well as to minimize contractual risks, on both bidding and execution phases.
· During the bidding phase, Contract Manager provides expert support to draft, comment on and negotiate contractual agreements, and during execution phase, Contract Manager contributes by managing change orders, by enforcing legitimate claims against our partners as well as fending off unjustified claims.
· Frame agreements set-up with customers with recurrent business in order to improve the negotiation phase. (when applicable).
· Development of tailored training programs for sales, purchase and project management communities. (when applicable).
· Bachelor’s degree in business, law or related field preferred.
· Prior work experience in a contract management role.
· Experience in the energy / power and gas sector is a plus.
· Ability to systematically analyze complex problems, draw relevant conclusions and implement appropriate solutions for the business.
· Excellent communication & negotiation skills.
· Team player, providing effective support to others and problem-solving attitude.
· English and Spanish required.
La Diversidad en Siemens es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía.
Job ID: 89387
Organisation: Legal and Compliance
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time