Working Student supporting the Order to Cash Team (60%)
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Working Student supporting our Order to Cash Team coordinating orders from our clients as well as supporting current projects in our Zurich office. The position is a fixed term position for the duration of 2 years.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will learn to coordinate incoming orders from our clients.
- You will clarify details of the orders, such as deadlines and prices.
- You will enter reservations and coordinate the delivery in time which includes the coordination with clients with regards to upcoming timing bottlenecks.
- You will coordinate invoices as well as credit and debit notes with the clients.
- You may furthermore contribute to inspiring projects such as the building up of a webshop for our clients as well as the implementation of a new ERP tool (P58).
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You recently started your studies in business administration or similar in the region of Zurich.
- You profit from basic SAP knowledge, however this is not a must criterion.
- You are eager to work in a part-time role 3 days per week; ideally your working days are Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays.
- You are fluent in German and French.
- You are interested to broaden your experience in the healthcare industry.
Your personality and skills:
- Your friendly and customer oriented attitude drives your way of acting.
- You gained intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Excel as well as in other office tools.
- You are used to work with high accuracy even in stressful situations.
- You have an excellent attention to details, especially regarding figures.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.ch/about
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Get in touch!
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references and certificates as well as an indication of your availability. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal www.healthcare.siemens.ch/about.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact us at: Daniela Antoni, Telefon +41 79 547 94 34.
Job ID: 89402
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time