Country Head of Business Unit PA
Your new role – challenging and future – oriented
- P&L responsibility for respective area of supervision.
- Manages organization unit(s) assigned and leads and/or coordinates all related management and staff related topics.
- Implements strategic business guidelines, agrees on and ensures implementation of regional strategy for the Business Unit in the country assigned.
- Implements defined superior policies, and defines and ensures implementation of function specific processes, procedures, methods and/or tools.
- Directs operational activities, exercises tight cost control and maximizes labor utilization.
- Decides on personnel resource allocation and is responsible for the final decisions on subordinated budgets.
- Ensures the delivery of services on an operational level with respect to process adherence, service quality, and profitability.
- Ensures providing necessary work environment, tools and processes to optimally deliver services to customers, while controlling carrying costs of inventory.
- Acts a primary escalation contact to customers and resolves issues with external and internal stakeholders.
- Ensures the achievement of the unit's business goals in the areas of projects for new plants (greenfield), modernization of existing plants (brownfield) and after sales service
- Guides and supports internal interfaces to other business types and external interfaces (e.g. customers, suppliers).
- Supervises/conducts the negotiation of and adherence to Service Level Agreements with other units or support functions.
- Ensures obeying regional laws and regulations.
- Plans budgets and allocates respective resources.
- Advises on strategic and tactical operations planning.
Your Qualifications – Solid and Appropriate
- Bachelor Degree / Master Degree in Technical Studies
- Romanian and English language – advanced;
- German language represents an advantage;
- Knowledge of the electrical and automation market situation in Chemical Industry, Glass & Solar , Pharmaceutical Industry, Water & Wastewater, Food & Beverage
- Knowledge of SIMATIC PCS 7 ,
Process Instrumentation ,Process Analytics , Industrial
- Knowledge of the electrical and automation customers, suppliers, etc.;
- 7+ years of experience with electrical and automation project and services
- Advanced communication and presentation skills;
- Advanced negotiation and contract management skills;
- Results oriented;
- Problem solving capabilities, ability to push things to an end;
- Ability to work in a team (national and international)
Job ID: 89407
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time