Siemens SFAE Service Engineer 西门子工厂自动工程有限公司 服务工程师_Virtual Commission 北京
What are my responsibilities?
The candidate will work as a Virtual Commissioning consultant and responsible for analyzing virtual commissioning requirement with customers, and accomplish the Virtual commissioning projects in time.
Detailed responsibilities include
- Interact with customers as necessary to understand the best practice of virtual commissioning;
- Collect and analyze customer needs on virtual commissioning, define the proposal solutions;
- Define projects scope, plan and resource, and take charge of project management;
- Collaborate with Siemens colleagues and customers to implement virtual commissionings solutions, including to simulate a machine, or a production cell, or a whole factory;
- Help develop the new virtual commissioning solutions, attract customers, accumulate domain knowledge, and develop customized solutions for different industries.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Master degree or above in mechanical engineering, computer engineering, automation, industry engineering or equivalent
Skilled in at least one modeling tool and one simulation tool with at least 2 years of experiences, capable of modeling, simulation, analyzing and optimizing lines & equipments / production process / logistic process, etc;
Knowledge about “Made in China 2025” and “Industry 4.0”, the concept of digital twin;
Experience on NX (UG), TECNOMATIX is preferred;
具有NX (UG), TECNOMATIX使用经验者优先
Experience on industry design and mechatronic engineering is preferred;
Familiarity with at least one industry among automotive, electronics, high-end equipment, semi-conductor is preferred;
Quick learner and good team player;
Good oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
Job ID: 89441
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time