What are my responsibilities?
1 Buildup high-level relationship with key account customer; develop market transparency in terms of Organization, Market Position and Management system.
2 Understand KA’s market development strategy, push the strategic cooperation between the SIEMENS and customer, and improve the brand influence of Siemens.
3 Disclose the customer’s yearly investment plan, know business opportunity, make develop target and push sales behavior.
4 Buildup and optimize the KAM system, define key account customer development strategy, coordinate Siemens internal resource, guide sales behavior and win orders.
5 Delivering technique support to customer via marketing activities, such as road-show, exhibition, forum/seminar, workshop
6. Customized customer technique trainings (Internal/ external)
7. Lead the creation, development and implementation of Commercial Initatives that link business drivers to market
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1．Working experience in Nestle, Mars, Pepsi, Kraft, Cargill, Bunge, Danone, Uni-President Group etc. is preferred.
2. Bachelor degree or above and major in automation, mechanical, instrumentation or electrical engineeing etc;
3. Minmum 5 years experiences in automation industry or F&B related company, familiar with Siemens PLC, HMI, drives or electronics equipment will be treated as value added
4. Related Siemens SIMATIC knowledge and application experiences
5. Strong communication and interpersonal skill (Chinese/English)