SHL HR Consultant
hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Be responsible for personnel-activities in Location for the served BUs. Be responsible for implementing operational HR topics as part of business strategy within the Strategy framework specified by related BUs, in the areas of recruiting, training and development, PMP, compensation and benefits, employee relationship, HR projects etc, to ensure providing quality HR consultation and support to business and improve organizational effectiveness.
- Implement HR strategy in accordance with the agreed targets defined by Location HR Operation Manager/BP to guarantee the contribution of personnel operation to the company's success
- Consultation on Operation, Talent Management and Development and Culture
- Function as Business Partner for the line mangers in the assigned area of responsibility
Focuses of consulting include following key aspects:
- Specialist consulting to business on recruiting and staffing management, esp. placement of key and/or difficult positions, delegation etc.
- Carry out performance management through PMP, Coach partnership and promote top-class performance and increase management / team leader qualifications.
- Support talent management and deepen succession planning bench depth, ensuring today and tomorrow's talents by talent management, training and development.
- Support people excellence mindset change and support to implement relevant project locally.
- Ensure high quality and timely support to business in location in the process of target setting, budgeting, annual PMP, competency management etc.
- Consulting /coaching in management and leadership issues for location management
- Promote corporate culture and Siemens core values through new hires orientation, HR communication, and cooperation with other departments such as CC, compliance etc.
- Cooperate with FSS HRS and Governance team; optimize administrative processes using available tools for efficient design of the procedures.
- Function as an HR central point of contact with all resources for day to day HR related topics to employees and managers in BG/CD.
- Support attracting and recruiting the best fit talents as needed in a timely/cost effective manner and ensure using defined uniformed processes/ tools/corporate framework
- Assist HR project local coordination initiated by BP/Location HR Operation Manager to ensure its implementation to achieve the project goal.
- At least 5 years as consultant or specialist, professional experience in HR field preferably in operational HR business or comparable activity.
- HR Knowledge and Techniques: Organization and position design; Selection and recruiting; Performance measurement and rewards/recognition system; Knows individual and team behavior; Career Development; Compensation & Benefits; Job Analysis / evaluation; Employee relations; Labor Law and relevant government policies; Comprehensive Operational HR work execution experience.
- Basic Business Knowledge: Understand business model (grasps the fundamental concepts of the business offering and the environment within which it operates); Understand organizational culture; Understand workforce and the industry/competitors; Understand business financial measures and express the benefits of HR initiative in financial terms.
- Comprehensive Intercultural knowledge, Moderation and presentation, Consulting and facilitating skills, Reporting and controlling, Conflict Management, Change Management, IT tools and HRIS (4success, CHCH, SOM, HRDW etc).
- Familiar with several HR major modules (recruiting, working force planning, training and development, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee relations) in previous experience.
- Good English in both speaking and writing. Intercultural sensitivity.
Job ID: 89514
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time