What are my responsibilities?
1. Define market transparency in F&B branch, identify clear target key account list, and support key account managers to implement key account development strategy.
2. Define and implement business development strategy, and enlarge DF&PD market share in key accounts via standardization and digitalization.
3. Customized customer technique trainings (Internal/ external), and delivering technique support to customer via marketing activities, such as road-show, exhibition, forum/seminar, workshop.
4. Develop and nurture relationships with key industry leaders (trade organizations, regulatory agencies, consultants, trade press, etc.) to enhance the company's position in the market.
5. Lead the creation, development and implementation of Commercial Initiatives that link business drivers to market.
6. Develop and implement industry specific seminars to support the dissemination of the Siemens solutions.
7. Responsible for sharing business opportunities of key accounts with related customer
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Bachelor degree or above and major in automation, mechanical, instrumentation or electrical engineering etc.
2. Minimum 5 years experiences in automation industry or F&B related company, familiar with Siemens PLC, HMI, drives or electronics equipment will be treated as value added
3. Related Siemens SIMATIC knowledge and application experiences
4. Strong communication and interpersonal skill (Chinese/English)
5. Able to travel frequently in China and abroad (Germany)