For our Accounting & Controlling group in Kartal we are looking for Controlling Specialist.
What are my responsibilities?
• Monitoring, controlling and approving of commercial process of corporate units.
• Auditing of purchasing process of corporate units.
• Performing commercial and financial review of corporate units.
• Monthly preparation of reporting, analysis and circulation for management and corporate units.
• Reporting and monitoring of key data and ratios.
• Participating in intra-departmental and inter-departmental improvement initiatives/ projects.
• Being responsible for activities to optimize and standardize controlling processes.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Economics.
• 3-5 years of experience in Accounting & Controlling department and/or Commercial functions.
• Very good command of English, German is an asset.
• Advanced level of knowledge on MS Office programs and SAP.
• Analytical thinking, problem solving and good communication skills are required.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00