Basic Software (BSW) Developer (m/f/diverse) - Software Manager in Automobile Industry (eMobility)
Develop what will be important tomorrow.
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. For example, by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? Help us look for the right answers. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with smart energy networks or electric highways. This is why we motivate our employees to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we are able to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
What part will you play?
- As a Basic Software (BWS) Developer & Software manager in automobile industry you are responsible for specification, architecture, development, validation and verification of BSW modules of ECU software
- Your work closely together with responsible project manager and SYS architects to identify requirements for the platform development and customer projects
- You are also responsible for the coordination of a small team of SW developer, situated in various locations in Europe and China
- Identifying work packages and tasks, distributing them among your team and alining target dates and criteria for release are also parts of your role
- You monitor progress against intermediate and final development targets
- You conduct regular SW team meetings to review progress and identify potential obstacles to completion
- Besides, you also check and monitor quality to ensure that BSW meet technical goals and expectations
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science, software development or electrical engineering
- You have minimum 5 years of field experience of embedded software development/coding for modern low-level software for the automotive industry
- Furthermore, you have very good knowledge of software development using C / C ++, Matlab/Simulink and experiences with communication protocols and diagnostic standards in the automotive industry (CAN, SAE J1939, UDS)
- Basic experiences and knowledge about AUTOSAR standard are mandatory
- Practical experiences and knowledge in requirements engineering and design of UML based software architectures
- Ability to define, modify and custom software build and configuration management process
- Very good German and English languages skills are also part of your profile.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Cornelia Rothe.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 89535
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time