Angular, .NET software engineer
What we are looking for Angular, .NET software engineer
You will strengthen one of our agile teams and support our organization to deliver committed functionality to our digital ecosystem solution. The Digital Ecosystem will serve the wide spectrum of clinical, operational, and financial tasks and functions in healthcare delivery and is based on the solid foundation of teamplay. More information is available on the digital-ecosystem.
Your primary responsibility is the software development according to the project standards, designing of relevant functionality, test automation, testing and documentation.
Required Knowledge/Skills and Experience
- Angular 2+
- OOP (e.g. C#, Java, or C++)
- Experience with version control (preferably GIT)
- Experience with writing automatic tests
Welcome Knowledge/Skills and Experience
- .NET framework (e.g. .NET Core)
- CSS preprocessors (e.g. Less or Sass)
Personality requirements and skills
- Active contribution to the team improvement
- Supporting open culture and cooperation
- Improving own competences continuously
- Communication and cooperation within our global organization
- Working agile
- Supporting team spirit and team goals
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1100 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 89592
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time