Job is responsible for developing proposals for Long Term Programs for PS DO RCE ZUM equipment (SEB Gas Engines- Siemens Engine Business based out of Zumaia, Spain) installed globally.
• Evaluation and analysis of marketing strategy on LTP projects for Siemens Gas Engines customers globally involving detailed knowledge of technical, commercial, cost/price structure and local/ global competitive environment.
• Lead LTP contract negotiations with customers on behalf of Siemens including internal coordination with sales, contract management and engineering to meet required commitments and deadlines.
• Coordinate and Co-sales plan with New Equipment organization on identified New Unit projects where LTP are requested / required.
• Coordinate technical and commercial aspects of proposals with the respective Regional Entities marketing teams.
• Assist in the service sales activities with the different regions globally.
• Participates in major service projects negotiations to support Sales personnel.
• Performs regular visits to key customers in the global regions to present our service capabilities and increase customer intimacy.
• Provides business data such as market analysis, competitors, sales forecasts, project opportunities and order intake.
• Support with the compliance of Limit Authority process and Siemens internal collaboration model.
• Attends, as needed, internal and customer meetings to support Siemens aftermarket customers globally.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Fluent in both English and Spanish (speak, read and written).
• 5+ years of experience in multicultural negotiations.
• Organized working style to manage several projects simultaneously.
• Structured way of working to influence regional sales teams to work forwards Business Unit process
• Strong familiarization with the LoA, and NCM process.
• Familiarization with LTP cost models is highly favorable.
• Travel (up to 40%). Includes international/domestic travel.
Education: Engineering degree or equivalent
Knowledge: Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of organization’s business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
Experience: 5 to 10 years of overall experience in the power generation or oil&gas industry. Experience working with customers in the energy industry and creating competitive solutions to match their needs, being able to produce bids and contracts for later implementation.