Modernization & Upgrades Marketing Head
The Head of Modernization and Upgrades is part of the Siemens Engine Business Marketing & Sales management team.
The position will report to the Head of Marketing & Sales in Zumaia.
- Identify and develop a modernizations & Upgrade plan for the Siemens Engine Business - Gas Engine fleet
- Define commercialization & Go-to-market strategy for Modernization & Upgrades portfolio
- Benchmark proactive solutions based on problematic parts, manufacturability, new materials to partner with Manufacturing, SCM, Engineering as well as customers to aid in new product offerings for market
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations with regions, end-users and advocate solutions in problem solving environment
- Prepare and sign-off required documentation to aid in managing risk and driving transparency between Product Line and region
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets, regional cooperation and expand our customer base by building and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships both internally and externally.
- Develop, Coach, Manage, and Mentor team to foster environment focused on customer driven solutions
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory/accounts and achieve sales targets acquisition, bidding and successful contract negotiation
- Drive an ownership-focused culture coupled with creative problem solving solutions to support clients
- Cooperation with relevant internal and external stakeholders and alignment with product line sales strategy/plan.
- Lead weekly calls/meetings on targets, opportunities, and prospects within team as well as regions to drive accountability and ownership
- Abide and adhere to a high standard of business ethics and maintain exemplary conduct according to Siemens' Business Conduct Guidelines and all Compliance Guidelines, Policies, Procedures and Requirements
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering field
- 10 + years of related Gas Engine experience
- Goal oriented achiever with solution-based selling skills
- Strong commercial negotiation skills
- High performing leadership and management/development skills
- Strong mechanical background with sound knowledge of Gas engines
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
- Engineering background with experience in manufacturing make-to-order environment a plus
- Additional language skills is a plus
Job ID: 89616
Organization: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time