Financial Controller Trainee (m/f)
GS IT Global Operations Lisbon is an international near shore competence
center, providing Siemens AG with innovative solutions and high-quality
services across the IT value chain. We work in over 220 applications, systems
and projects ranging from infrastructure services for IT platforms up
to data analytics and cyber defense, achieving an unprecedentedly high
level of customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a Financial Controller Trainee (m/f) to support IT BA Hub in Lisbon in the different controlling activities
What are my responsibilities?
• Support and execute internal processes of the financial management in the IT BA Hub
• Cooperation with the Controlling team in the daily operations
• Execution of regular support activities such as internal and external billing, cost controlling, postings
• Preparation of reports and support to planning and budget
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting or other similar area
• Fluent English – written and spoken
• Solid MS Office knowledge, especially Excel (advanced)
• Good analytical skills, quality, rigor and attention to detail
• Professional ethics, responsibility and problem solving orientation
• Proactivity, priority management, organization
• Very good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with different partners and work as team
• Willing to integrate an international team
• SAP knowledge will be welcome
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application in English
Job ID: 89637
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time