Siemens CT Senior Security Engineer (Suzhou)
As an important part of the global innovation network of Siemens Corporate Technology, Corporate Technology (CT) of Siemens China was founded 1998, and it was quickly booming from 2004. The mission of Siemens China CT is to develop unique innovations that serve Siemens China and Siemens global. Currently, CT CYS DEF AP (CDC-CN) in Siemens China CT Suzhou Branch is hiring Cyber Security engineers for the industrial information security projects.
What are my responsibilities?
• Analyze and understand customer requirements, develop and implement monitoring, alert, statistics, and defense functions for network information security of IT/OT network.
• Handle security data analytics and process massive network traffic and security log data.
• Be able to use DevOps utilities to install, monitor and patch IT/O security monitoring system automatically.
• Work with the RDA team to resolve issues in industrial information security monitoring infrastructure.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BS or MS degree, preferably in computer science, software engineering, electronics engineering or telecommunications.
- Information security knowledge and experiences, especially on DevOps, Deep Packet Analysis or Security Data Analytics, is required.
- Deep knowledge on security monitoring and operation orientated development of Python, Java or C/C++, network programming.
- Hard-working, self-motivated team player and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Highly responsible for customers and projects, and able to work efficiently under pressure.
- MUST have good work style and good communication skills.
- Be good at speaking and writing in English.
Experiences that apply for one or more items listed below is highly preferred:
- Knowledge and experience of Network Management, SIEM…etc..
- Experience of working on Linux.
- Experience of non-SQL Database or relationship Database development, familiar with popular Database such as MongoDB, Redis, SQL Server or My SQL.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For nearly 170 years, pioneering technologies and the business models developed from them have been the foundation of Siemens’ success. Our central research and development unit – Corporate Technology (CT) – plays an important role in this. Corporate Technology contributes to the Company’s success in many functions, including technology and innovation strategy, research and development, cooperation with universities and start-ups, patents and business excellence.
Officially opened in 2006, Corporate Technology China (CT CN) is the largest innovation branch outside Germany. Many top-notch innovators work in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Qingdao and Tianjin. We combine the physical and the virtual worlds through our Core Technology Initiatives and research projects in the areas of data analytics, the Industrial loT, autonomous systems, systems integration, cyber security, etc. We are thus helping the Siemens Business Units turn inventions into successful innovations in the market.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you want know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website www.careers.siemens.com.cn.
Job ID: 89686
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time