Head of Diagnostics, Philippines
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Head of Diagnostics (DX), Philippines to be overall responsibility for overall business results of the Diagnostics Business Area in the Philippines in order to contribute to business effectively.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will ensure achievement of DX Country Goals and collaborates to achieve Country goals
- You will responsible for the DX numbers in the Country. Accountable towards Country Head and the HBA Lead
- You will be responsible to drive the MTA/MBR for DX in the Country. Agrees with Country Head on allocation of stretch targets
- You will be part of the Philippines Country Leadership Team
- You will manages DX dedicated sales force in the Country and aligned with Country Head and HBA Lead):
- Channel Management (aligned with Country Head and, right of way with HBA Lead)
- Sales force sizing and investment (Country Head to coordinate implementation in alignment with DX growth targets
- Align marketing and sales activities for DX and coordinate activities of the DX Business Managers in the Country according to HBA strategies and aligned with the Country Head and HBA:
- Marketing Intelligence and tactics
- In alignment with the Country Head, ensures proper implementation of CRM Excellence activities in the assigned sales Force, e.g. win/loss, customer analysis, funnel management
- You will be responsible to ensure adequate Sales Force coaching, as well as people appointment and communication release
- You will also be responsible for Customer Training and Service while not integrated, and other DX Country activities (e.g. HCS) if available, as well as managing local Order Entry, Reagents Logistics and Offer Desk
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/laboratory-diagnostics
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed university degree in Life Science or related majors; Master Degree in Economic Science relative majors, or MBA
- You have at least 8 years of rich experience in sales and marketing within healthcare industry with 2 years of strategic research and management experiences in Medical or life sciences especially Diagnostics experience is preferred
Your personality and skills:
- You possess adequate knowledge about Diagnostics or related medical device products
- You possess excellent marketing and strategy management experience and proven success record
- You possess ability to provide leadership in many situations with strong strategic thinking abilities and team work competence
- You possess thorough knowledge of company procedure and policies, financial system operated within the company
- You possess good planning and organization skills
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 89703
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time