If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Join our team as Working Student - MindSphere Community (m/f) at Erlangen or Munich.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Siemens is looking for a person (m/f) who would join our team in Erlangen or Munich and take care of our international speaking MindSphere community. A person in this position will be responsible for cultivating the community with relevant information and represent a strong presence from the product marketing team. An important part of the community building will be to form meaningful relationships with community members, influencers and stakeholders, to distribute community feedback back into the teams and further strengthen the community in the internal organization.
- You will become the responsible representative for the day-to-day moderation and community management for the MindSphere community.
- You communicate to the community members through various channels to keep the community informed, engaged and growing.
- You identify key trends, insights, and issues and report to the responsible teams and share your learnings with the key stakeholders and different departments.
- You support the marketing team in planning and implementing various activities and support with community insights
- You document, measure, analyze, and report on your impact as community manager
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You ideally gathered experience in a similar role as a community moderator with an affinity for tech and digital environments
- You have some experience working with community tools and are familiar with how to navigate digital forums and spaces.
- You speak English and German fluently and have a talent for writing diplomatic and profound
- You are familiar with current trends in tech and IoT and the developer community and are also experienced using various communication channels
- You’re a team player and are happy to take part in various events in the startup scene
- Experience with web technology (e.g. HTML, CSS, JS, XML) is a plus
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
We provide competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens Industry Software GmbH before applying.
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. Your contact person is Ms. Ilona Sopp
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.