Customer Services Team Leader
Location: Navi Mumbai (Airoli), India
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Customer Services
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As part of the Mobility Customer Service team the applicant is expected to lead and handle service related activities (technically and /or commercially) for service unit assigned to ensure achievement of service performance targets, business goals and implementation of policies, processes and methods
- Lead and /or oversee general service related activities performed by team of professionals and control execution according to organizational guidelines
- Ensure a proficient and capable Service workforce to conduct required service tasks in time and quality
- Provide the suitable work environment, tools and processes to optimally deliver services to customer and implement people management processes
- Acts as escalation contact to customers and resolves issues with external and internal partners
- Ensures obeying regional laws and regulations
- Handles organization unit assigned, and leads and /or coordinates dedicated management staff to achieve the set service performance and business target
We don’t need superheroes, just super committed minds
- You received a Bachelor in Engineering with total work experience of appx 15 years (Experience in service related field will be added advantage)
- Experienced in managing/coordinating team of professionals in a distributed setup. Prior team handling experience will be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of Power electronics technology and related practices
- Experience in Rail Transport Industry in Rolling Stock - Propulsion area
- Strong Customer orientation
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with sound know-how on networking technologies.
- Strong soft personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 89751
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time