Quality Management System Quality Engineer
For our Energy Management Division at Low Voltage Factory in Gebze we are looking for a Quality Engineer at beginner level under the QM group. This role will be responsible for the interface on operational level to internal departments and HQs.
What are my responsibilities?
- Managing ISO9001, ISO14001 OHSAS18001 Management system activities
- Reporting monthly base production quality performance to HQ (Amberg & Regensburg)
- Managing documentation system, preparing and updating policies, manuals, procedures, instructions, forms etc
- Designing and creating flowcharts and determine operational risks
- Having audits with auditor certificating companies.
- Perform product certifications audits and tracking the processes
- Having a knowledge about Lean system Kaizen, Kanban, SPS and CIP projects
- Practical knowledge in implementation of Lean production and SixSigma.
- Organize internal and third party audits
- Managing corrective actions
- Giving training to employees and supervisors about QMS.
- Having a knowledge about waste management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum 1 year of experience at QM systems, ISO 9001, Lean methods, supplier auditing according to VDA 6.3.
- Fluency in English, German is an asset.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical,Environment, Industrial Engineering.
- Strong analytical skills and organizational skills.
- Good team player, structural thinking, having a professional approach, seeking for perfection.
- Good command of MS Office applications.
- Basic Knowledge of SAP.
What else do I need to know?
- Factory location will be at Gebze.
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement.
- No restriction for travelling.
- As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
- Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
- We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
- Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 89790
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time