MES Functional Analyst
Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: We build infrastructure where there is no infrastructure. We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow.
What kind of tasks will you have?
- General support and consultancy of MES systems
- Communicate daily with business process owners, key users and stakeholders
- Gather business requirements and prepare functional specifications
- Develop and document new business requirements
- Actively take part in testing and deployment of new functions
- Monitor implemented interfaces between ERP, MES and other support systems
What makes you stand out?
- At least 3 years of IT experience in manufacturing business
- Knowledge in the following areas: SCM processes in general, production planning, material requirement planning, capacity planning, shop floor control, inventory and/or warehouse management, quality processes, product cost calculation
- Knowledge in SQL, and SQL reporting services
- Fluent English or German
What do we consider as advantage?
- Experience in steel fabrication
- Experience in MES system implementation
- SAP PP knowledge
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
Job ID: 89805
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time