Job Title: BA Professional
GRIP Level: PL 7
Qualification: CA/ ICWA
Experience: Min. 3 Years
• Develops Regional Budget and planning of important operational KPI Margins,DSO,DIO,Opex etc. for the year for the region including Partner Targets
• Drive Offer to Cash Cycle process and seek opportunities for improvement/optimization and evaluate internal controls in various process
• Ensure compliance of LOA and DOA process with focus on timelines to meet stakeholders expectation
• Ensures integrity of Books and Records and implementation of compliance policies
• Ensures implementation of Contract Management policies with focus on claim management
• Drive Asset Management activities and optimize Cash Flow through Receivable Management, Inventory Management etc.
• Collaborates in the preparation of complex bids or tenders for product business.
• Supports implementation of superior financial strategy, policies and guidelines.
• Develops and implements financial and business administration policies, standards and procedures, for the assigned region.
• Ensures effective financial analysis, planning and controlling activities, and all related business administration activities.
• Ensure to have compliance with Taxation Laws such as GST, Customs, TDS etc