Department: Controlling and Finance
Mode of Employment: Limited
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) assists top management in making informed decisions. We work in multidisciplinary teams on a global basis to analyze critical business issues, assess their potential impact and work together with top management to take appropriate actions.
CF A IT Audit practice is reshaping how main IT systems of the Siemens group are monitored. The project focus points are digitalization, third-party management and vertical integration of audit tasks.
Our international and diverse team based in Munich is looking for a working student (m/f) for a period of 6 months to contribute to the project management activities. This is a tremendous opportunity to innovate disruptively on an international scope.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
You will have the opportunity to learn about the internal audit function in an organization, its methodology and main activities performed during audit engagements:
• Support our central team in PMO tasks (e.g. update PM files, scheduling and reporting)
• Enhance PM tools by using data visualization techniques (e.g. Tableau, QlikSense)
• Contribute to the planning of workshops, trainings and audit program enhancement
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• Enrolment in Business Administration, (Business) Information Technology or any equivalent studies
• Good knowledge of MS Office tools
• Solid analytical skills
• Creative, proactive and autonomous working style
• Team player with strong communication skills
• Fluent English language skills (written and spoken), other languages are a plus
• Basic knowledge of SAP desirable
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.
Job ID: 89819
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time