Gas Turbine - Product Modeler & Configurator
Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Product Modeler is responsible for updating gas turbine product configuration models in a tool called TCstudio and defining attribute- and cost updates in a tool called Sales Product database, SPD. These systems are part of Tacton. (www.tacton.com)
- Review sales configuration changes
- Maintain product configuration logic, component costs, text attributes, design completeness and currencies within the tool
- Maintain Product Baselines (=predefined product configurations)
- Implement, test and validate new product models
- Administrate new option numbers and change control
- Conduct annual audit of bid quality data
- Coordinate activities with Product Owners (Small, Medium or Aero Gas Turbines) located in United Kingdom, Sweden and Canada
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Graduate/Post graduate in engineering discipline from recognized university with more than 3 years of relevant experience
- Technician qualified or above
- Experience in a Product Configuration or Design role
- Knowledge of Tacton or other similar Visual Configuration Tools
- Good IT knowledge and skills
- Very good verbal, written and virtual communication skills (in English)
- Be comfortable working on different development projects, with colleagues in multiple time zones
- Demonstrated ability to support in multi-skilled professional teams
- Familiarity with the Product Development Processes (PDP)
- Ability to establish relationships, build networks in a global team setup.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 89825
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time